I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Use your mouse to select boxes. Type in your answer. Hints in top left menu.
1. A material used to create a work of art.
4. Surrounded on all sides by space.
5. A work that has height and width, but not depth (Dimensional).
9. Series of prints all exactly alike.
10. Photograph of a print.
11. An artist's personal way of expressing ideas in a work.
12. Type of sculpture in which forms and figures are projected from the front only.
2. Use of more than one medium.
3. Finely ground, colored powder that gives paint its color.
5. An object that has height, width and depth (Dimensional).
6. Liquid to which the dry pigment is added.
7. Liquid that controls the thickness or thinness of the paint.
8. Image that is transferred to paper or fabric from a prepared surface .
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live